You will learn the basics of Data Science and Machine Learning, especially the critical concepts of Loss (or Cost or Score), Overfitting, Regularization, and Validation.
The #ODSc Conference brings together the most influential practitioners, innovators, and thought leaders in the open source and data science fields in an effort to encourage the development and use of open source in data science.
Open source data science is revolutionizing the way we analyze information. To tap into the latest innovations and opportunities be sure to join us.
- Attend over 21 workshops and 72 presentations by some of the best minds in data science
- Be among the first to understand how you can leverage the promise of the #ODSc revolution
- Discover latest applications and breakthroughs
- Book signings by well-known presenters and authors such as Allen Downey, Wes McKinney, and Josh Wills.
- Connect with other innovators across industries and disciplines